• Simple reusable Eco-Responsible™ tote bag made of two sustainable fabrics: Cotton and Jute.
• Both Cotton and Jute fabric derive from renewable plants which can be harvested repeatedly throughout their lifetime. Cotton can be harvested every 8-12 months and Jute can be harvested every 4-6 months.
• Front panel is white laminated 5 oz. Cotton fabric with Jute gusset and matching cotton web handles (approx. 16" l).
• To clean, wipe with dry cloth.
• Recommended weight tolerance: 15 lbs.
100 qty = 28.6 lbs
Country of Manufacture
Item dimensions: 12"w x 9.8"h x 4.13"d.
Material: 5 oz. Cotton, Jute.
Decoration method: Silk Screen (Optional Spot Color Transfer or 4CP Transfer available for a fee).
Max decoration colors: 2.
Standard decoration area: Side (5.25"w x 5"h).
Alternate decoration area: Opposite Side (5.25"w x 5"h).
Decoration setup charge: $55 (G).
Additional decoration run charge: $0.65 (G).
Additional location run charge: $0.65 (G).
Packaging: Bulk Pack.
24 hour rush production available.